Thursday, May 26, 2016

The Conclusion of Create and Connect

Hello,
           I find the most intriguing part of creating is being able to connect and share what you make with others, and meet other like minded, creative individuals. Three weeks ago I made a poll over on the right side of my blog so we could all share with each other what type of artistic outlet we preform and pursue. Through doing this we were able to see what type of art people were doing and talk to more alike creators. It was a successful poll, and it was inspiring to see that so many artists are interested in my blog. The top type of artists entering the poll were people who draw, write, and film. You can put links to any of your art websites and art designations, if you would like me and others to view them. Give yourself some promotion on this blog post ;)

Morgan Erickson

No comments:

Post a Comment