Saturday, July 2, 2016

Nostalgic Childhood Dresser

Day 3
           What do you think of my new dresser? I just put my childhood dresser back into my room. It was so nostalgic to take off that butterfly sticker I put on there when I was six or seven. I can remember putting on that sticker, I wanted it to be flying with the painted butterflies. Its so mental to think back to when I was six and say; did I ever think I would still have this dresser with the butterflies? Would I ever have imagined that when I was a teen I would still love how the stamps seem to fly off the wood drawers and into my imagination? It makes me think to the future, what will my future self be thinking about my present self? Will I laugh at how I have a hard time finishing books before starting a new one or how I pin my hair back some days with three clips? and what will I think of my dresser?

1 comment:

  1. I had a similar kind of dresser when I was younger. I was all about making sure that there was our sticker collection on the side of it. Sadly, that one has gone now that I'm more grown up.

    ReplyDelete