Monday, November 7, 2016

keeping a journal: featuring SoSonia

           Keeping a journal is something I have done since I was little, even though I don't remember to write every week in mine anymore. It is something that I hope to grow in and I am currently working on. For me I believe writing and keeping a journal is a enjoyable form of creativity and personal expression. It is also good way to collect thoughts and words you want to get rid of or hold onto as well as the stories of your life. A youtube creator SoSonia recently made a video about journaling, and it is so cool. If you have never heard of this girls beautiful youtube videos, nows your time to watch them. I hope you find yourself encouraged and inspired as I have from Sonia. Watch and Enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment